We are looking for an organized and independent self-starter who is comfortable taking on significant responsibility. Having the willingness and ability to learn complex processes and systems. You will need to possess strong analytical and communication skills, be able to analyze problems, have strong attention to detail, assist in providing solutions, and be able to discuss analysis. The perfect candidate will have a can-do personality. This role could be a great match if you have an aptitude for Excel, you maintain a positive attitude, and you are open to a junior level accounting position.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Perform day to day bookkeeping in QuickBooks for multiple entities and an individual
• Perform Clerical and administrative tasks such as filing, and document management
• Support role in compliance with external accountants, bankers, brokers, and other professionals.
• You will be responsible for entering data, reviewing financial statements, and creating and manipulating Excel spreadsheets
• You will investigate and correct account discrepancies
• Prepare journal entries monthly
• Reconcile and balance general ledger
• You will assist with full cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
• You will be expected to carry out other duties and participate in special projects as assigned
• You will assist firm’s principal in variety of office and personal tasks.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent field of study.
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience
• Advanced Excel Skills
• Organized and independent; self-starter who’s comfortable taking on responsibilities
• Willing and ability to learn complex processes and systems
• Efficient in QuickBooks and strong bookkeeping skills