POSITION SCOPE AND ORGANIZATIONAL IMPACT
This is a unique opportunity to sever as a Senior HR Business Partner to formulate partnerships across the HR function delivering value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization; delivering and implementing employee relations, engagement, leadership development, talent, and performance management, and overarching people initiatives through a direct consultative partnership with the Solar leadership team. Additionally, the Senior HR Business Partner ensures we have increased focus and commitment to the employee experience, retention, and high-performance culture that embodies our core values.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serve as a strategic partner to the senior leadership team and build strong relationships with our field operations teams.
• Be a trusted advisor, coaching business leadership on leadership effectiveness and performance.
• Drive the annual performance management process within the assigned region or business unit(s).
• Effectively use influence and negotiation strategies to secure support for key initiatives from stakeholders.
• In line with our vision and strategic priorities, drive employee engagement and ensure a collaborative workforce based on shared goals and accountability.
• Lead employee relations resolutions, minimizing risk to the organization by actively responding to and addressing employee concerns in a timely, cost-efficient manner.
• Conduct complete investigations and make recommendations based on findings/facts, partnering with HR leadership and legal counsel.
• Lead and manage change across teams to influence organizational culture. Implement change programs as business needs dictate.
• Oversee annual compensation planning process in partnership with our HR and regional leadership, ensuring the highest performers are compensated in line with their business impact and contributions.
• Be a diversity, equity, and inclusion champion for the organization in partnership with the leadership teams.
• Facilitate various trainings related to performance management, leadership development, culture, and engagement, as well as other compliance or developmental-related training. Confers with CHRO to determine training and development needs and assist in the development of long-range programs accordingly.
• Routinely audit workplace environment. Keep management informed regarding current issues, regulations, etc.
• Analyze data that may include turnover reporting headcount summaries, exit interview data, and internal/external market data, and make recommendations to management based upon analysis.
• Provide assistance on leave administration and coordination.
• Performs other related duties as required or requested.
• Frequent contact with all levels of personnel regarding recruitment, performance management, general HR-related questions from employees and managers, and/or employee relations issues.
• Frequent contact with all areas of HR on various related projects and initiatives and mediating personnel concerns.
• Occasional contact with outside vendors as required or requested.
• Consults with legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law. Oversees EEOC/Affirmative Action Compliance
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
• 8+ years of progressive HR Manager or Business Partner related experience in construction management, sustainable energy or related industry where you were responsible for managing HR for field operations.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Strong analytical skills to leverage data and a fact-base in delivering HR programs and strategies that effectively address business issues
• Proven strategic HR coaching skills with a demonstrated track record of exceptional client service delivery in a matrixed organization
• Track record of achieving results that contribute significantly to the business
• Sound business judgment with strong planning, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrates the ability to gather and analyze facts and data and draw correct inferences from the information; weighs alternatives and presents logical solutions to problems.
• Demonstrates the ability to review and proofread work for accuracy and complete specific aspects of assignments, as directed. Concentrates on tasks at hand, even in distracting work environments.
• Demonstrates the ability to present ideas and information in a clear, concise, organized, and diplomatic manner; ask appropriate questions in order to obtain information; listen to others to respond effectively to ideas and questions. Present prepared information to individuals and groups in a manner that is clear and concise holds their interest and addresses their needs or concerns.
• Demonstrates the ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
• Demonstrates the ability to make practical, realistic, and timely decisions after considering facts, available organizational resources, and potential risks; uses reason when dealing with sensitive topics.
• Demonstrates the ability to manage own time, activities, and resources efficiently. Identify specific activities required to accomplish objectives, rank them in order of importance, and coordinate and take action to achieve desired results; prioritize complex multiple activities and projects. Recommends improvements to prevent reemergence of resolved issues.
• Works cooperatively with others; involves others in shaping plans and decisions that affect them.
POSITION SCOPE AND ORGANIZATIONAL IMPACT