- Provide monthly and quarterly financial statements, balance sheet analysis, journal entries and general ledger closing.
- Responsible for cash projections, CAM reconciliations, tax package preparation for outside CPAs
- Reconcile and calculate statements as well as support any property processes.
- Involved in budget and planning analysis.
- Create efficiency by improving processes, policies, procedures and systems.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a property accountant in real estate and property management sector.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with property accounting/analysis, operations and reporting.
- Hands-on experience maintaining multiple properties at a time, on an accrual and cash basis up through the financial statement and balance sheet.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proficiency with Yardi, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to work “hands-on” in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to collaborate with others across the organization