FULL CHARGE BOOKKEEPER
Reports to Accounting department head
We are looking for a full-charge accounting career-oriented person (bookkeeper) This position will have exposure to various functions of corporate accounting, commercial real estate operations, property management and investments. The company offers great benefits and career advancement for the right candidate.
· Manage and Process Accounts Payable
· Create Invoices and track Accounts Receivables
· Generate Bank Reconciliations
· Prepare Monthly and Annual Financial Reports
· Maintain Vendor Relations
· Tenant Management and Relations
· 1099 Reporting and W9 Collection
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting.
· Strong attention to detail and work ethic.
· Desire to learn and progress within the accounting department
· Knowledge and proficiency with Excel and QUICKBOOKS (required)
· Knowledge and proficiency with YARDI BREEZE
· CAM knowledge will be a plus
· Team-oriented personality