The Executive Vice President is a key player in the success of the organization and must have a strong commitment to excellence and a results-driven approach. The EVP will be responsible for overseeing the U.S. distribution & service locations.
• Recommending and implementing changes and best practices across the distribution companies
• Developing and maintaining relationships with key sales and operational personnel at our companies and collaborating with all departments and partners
• Creating operations standards for and driving continuous improvement in cost control, safety and service metrics
• Lead process improvement and capital investments to meet and fully leverage growth opportunities
• Develop ideas for operational changes to enhance cost effective customer service delivery and/or maximize installation timeliness and quality
• Identifying and implementing best practices throughout all distribution locations. Leverage service operations activities and functions across all distribution sites.
• Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to support the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
• Maintains a shared accountability for profit margin with strong financial acumen to deliver on gross margin, cost and working capital targets.
• Responsible for managing the Service Department to an approved financial plan which includes operating expenses, accounts receivable/collections, manpower, capital, and inventory.
• Responsible for implementing plans, programs, and processes designed to meet or exceed corporate goals and objectives as well as maximizing market potential in all business segments to include new service sales, revenue, and profitability.
• Develop ideas for operational changes to enhance cost effective customer service delivery and/or maximize installation timeliness and quality.
• Working with SVP and RVP to direct the sharing and deployment of Best Business Practices / Continuous Improvement with all Distribution sites
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, business administration, or a related field
• A minimum of 15 years of experience operations, with at least 10 years in a leadership role
• Leadership position within a national service organization of a minimum $500 mil in revenue
• 10+ years in a business leadership role required
Proven and verified track record of advancement and promotion to an executive level
• Proven track record of success in managing an operation and leading large field teams
• Strong financial acumen and budget management skills
• Ability to think strategically and analyze complex data to make informed decisions
• Familiarity with relevant regulations and standards related to operations
• Track record of successful management of a P&L