The Benefits Coordinator position assists employees with benefits enrollment and questions, verifies all insurance billing, maintains employee database and files, and ensures compliance with required benefit notices.
Hybrid Work Program! The company believes in balancing in-person collaborative work with productive remote work. Schedule and timing varies based on department and role.
What you will do:
• Assist with the administration of various employee benefits programs, such as group health, flexible spending accounts, dental and vision, accident and disability, life insurance, 401(k), and wellness benefits.
• Conduct benefits orientations as needed and explain benefits self-enrollment system.
• Maintain employee benefits filing system
• Audits benefits eligibility in vendor systems
• Verify the calculation of the monthly premium statements for all group insurance policies and maintain statistical data relative to premiums, claims and costs. Resolve administrative problems with the carrier representatives.
• Monitor third party administration of COBRA.
• Monitor ACA status in ADP Workforce Now assist with annual 1094/1095 filings
• Assist Benefits Manager in obtaining statistics and information for the annual renewal process.
• Prepare and set up meetings designed to help employees obtain information and understand company benefits and other related incentive programs. Ensure distribution of required employee notices.
• Responds to, and resolves benefit inquiries and issues. Escalates issues through Human Resources organization as appropriate.
• Assists with the development of the Wellness Program.
• Stays current on employment law practices, including minimum wage changes, benefits law updates, etc.
• Collaborates with members of the Human Resources Team on projects and initiatives