“Choose a job you love, and you will
never have to work a day in your life”
Thank you for visiting our jobs page! Below is a list of our current job openings. If you find one that piques your interest, you may apply directly by selecting the job. Your next career may be just a click away! Check back often for new jobs!
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401 - United StatesController will report to the CFO and will have primary day-to-day responsibility managing the Accounting Dept, and overseeing the construction accounting process from start to finish.
• Oversee the Accounting Dept, team of 9.
• Oversee the Construction accounting process from start to finish
• Cash Management
• Oversee the reporting process to executive management
• Forecast project cash flow
• Oversee WIP schedules and draws
• Approve draw packets
• Manage contractor cost certifications
• Perform project based financial analysis
• Develop and maintain the system of internal accounting controls and financial reporting
• Budgeting, forecasting and analysis
• Work-In-Progress reporting & General Ledger
• Assist in producing monthly financial statements
• Ensure credibility of project financials by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts as it relates to all construction projects.
• Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
• Assist in all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization. (AP/AR, General Ledger, Project Cost Accounting, etc..)
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
• Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
• Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
Qualifications And Requirements
• BS in Accounting or Finance
• Vista by Viewpoint Software knowledge a plus
• 5+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles in the construction industry.
• Proficient in SAGE/Timberline/Pro-Core
• Collaborative and Team Oriented
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
• Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
HR Business Partner
williamsburg, Florida 23188 - United StatesNational Company with 1,200 employees seeking an HRBP.
- 5 years of progressive HR experience
- Handle Employee Relations
- Respond to employees’ inquiries regarding benefits
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Pompano Beach, Florida 33069 - United States
We are recruiting a Construction Contracts Manager.
The CCM reports to the COO and works directly with the CEO as well.
The CCM is both client facing and an interdepartmental stakeholder.
CCM’s create, execute, revise and communicate on contracts to build multifamily, mid-rise and mixed use retail space projects in Florida ranging from $60MM- 120MM.
They have 1 direct report administrative assistant.
- communicate with legal advisors on contract terms and conditions.
They oversee insurance and contractual related items and expectations.
The ideal candidate…
Has excellent written, verbal and presentation skills. Is highly organized, systems driven and computer savvy.
Has experience preparing and executing contracts and legal documents.
Is well versed in construction rights and contract related obligations and protections OR; can quickly learn this skill.
Has previous experience managing contracts for a GC, construction subcontractor or an organization with contracts with volume comparable to that of CB.
The CCM must have a refined style, be well-spoken, well dressed and polished.
4 year degree in business, construction management highly preferred.
The position operates out of Pompano Beach, Florida Mon- Friday 8 am – 5 pm.
$80-$90K base with discretionary bonus and employer sponsored benefits.
Sunrise, Florida 33351 - United StatesThe Financial Analyst is accountable to support and analyze the reporting function on the overall financial performance and condition of Company and its subsidiaries. This role will provide value added ideas, advice and recommendations on reporting process enhancements, including future course of action to support strategic decision making. This role will support the month-end closing process including regulatory, board and external reporting.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
• Business Delivery & Operational Effectiveness
• Client & Relationship Management
• Change & Innovation
Business Delivery & Operational Effectiveness
• Provide ongoing, timely and accurate analysis of monthly financial results to support month-end close processes.
• Participate in preparation of presentation materials for Executive management and Board reporting.
• Prepare and review standard financial reporting packages on a monthly and quarterly basis in coordination with the Manager Financial Reporting and Financial Controllers. Includes comparisons to prior periods, plans, key KPIs and variance analysis.
• Support preparation of monthly Financial Statements in accordance with GAAP and within agreed upon timelines, reviewing all information against budget and back-ups to check for reasonableness, escalating any areas of concern and making amendments, if necessary.
• Participate in reporting, review and analysis of legal entity planning and forecasting. Prepare and provide consistent standard reporting packages for finance and Executive Management.
• Deliver on projects assigned by the Manager Financial Reporting and the CFO.
Client & Relationship Management
• Participate on projects to ensure financial information is reported completely and accurately.
• Build strong relationships and provide value added advice to internal clients to ensure financial results are well understood and business results optimized.
• Support business group financial performance management activities, providing business group decision makers with financial information, advice and counsel.
• Manage relationships with other groups within Company.
Change & Innovation
• Optimize the use of new technology and information systems updates to improve processes and system efficiencies.
• Driver of change and process improvements.
• Capacity to work closely with the IT department to develop and streamline processes and reporting tools.
Education and/or Experience:
• Undergraduate University Degree with major in Finance, Accounting, or Information Management; 3-5 years of experience broken out between public and private accounting is preferred. Prior experience with multi-national company preferred.
• Strong Excel/PowerPoint skills to retrieve and analyze data and to prepare presentation documents in the most efficient manner.
• Experience with ERP systems and Business Intelligence tools. Sage300/AccPac and E-Analytics would be a plus.
• Strong analytical skills with the capacity to summarize data.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet timelines, without compromising the integrity of the information.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills within all levels of the organization.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong customer service and client focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, and/or lift/move up to fifteen pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment, but may involve exposure to moderate noise levels from printers and other peripherals.
Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Boca Raton, Florida 33431 - United States
We are a group of seasoned entrepreneurs and executives who are creating a distressed asset private equity fund. Our previous project together created the #1 PPP lending service provider where we processed 750k loans in 12 weeks and hired over 900 people.
We are searching for an entrepreneurial, high potential, analytical generalist who is immensely curious and brings an extreme degree of discretion and professionalism to their work.
This role will directly support the executive team.
As Executive Assistant, you will provide excellence by:
Managing the executive team’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
Work closely with the executive team to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
Make travel and accommodation arrangements
Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
Take minutes during meetings
Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive team member’s behalf
Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to executive team
Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the executive team’s ability to effectively lead the organization
Independently perform special projects that require a combined knowledge of administrative needs and technical
Operate independently with minimal supervision.
Provide back-up administrative support to other team members as necessary.
Research recruiting firms that will be able to support our staffing needs
Schedule interviews w/ candidates and the internal team
Work with the recruiting firms to give feedback on candidates
Work with the COO to set up company office operations. This includes; ordering furniture, setting up internet / phone, and all other tasks related to creating an office environment.
Coordinate day to day office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
Maintain office services by organizing procedures, controlling correspondences, designing filing systems, reviewing supply requisitions, and other clerical functions
Create and update records and databases on personnel, financial, and other data
Do you have what it takes to be our Executive Assistant?
Consider yourself highly qualified if you:
7+ years of experience supporting administrative functions at the executive level Preferred Qualifications
Proven experience communicating with executives from different organization
Proficiency in researching for information, sources, and references
Experience using several web-based project management tools
Experience with word-processing software, spreadsheets, and presentations
Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling
Excellent phone, email, and instant messaging communication skills
Excellent time management skills
Ability to communicate in English; both written and conversation
Have a keen eye for detail and impeccable organizational skills
Flexible and prepared to handle a wide array of tasks and will be able to research and come up with solutions for unfamiliar tasks
Critical-thinker and assertive
Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
Constantly chase and send follow-up communication to complete an urgent task
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and operate with a high sense of urgency
Proven ability to work independently
Project management skills
Strong organization and prioritization skills; demonstrated history of successfully managing multiple concurrent initiatives and maintaining one’s own workflow
Demonstrated ability to meet project deadlines
Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor
Expected Work Hours and Time Zone
This is an output-based role and you may need to follow the executive team’s work schedule. You are expected to work 40 hours a week, Mondays to Fridays, during US EST business hours.
This is an in-office position and you will be expected to be in the office 4 days per week (schedule TBD).
100% covered Medical Insurance for you and your family
100% covered Dental Insurance for you and your family
100% covered Vision Insurance for you and your family
Unlimited Vacation (just get your work done)
Davie, Florida 33314 - United States
The Marketing Manager is responsible for applying creative and strategic insight to drive the efforts to position the Company as the builder of choice for public and private sector clients. Works closely with operations, estimating, leadership, and business development teams to develop winning materials that communicate a clearly defined value proposition while supporting overall business growth.
Essential Job Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
Marketing & Content Management
- Develop and adhere to an annual Marketing Plan.
- Prepare compelling project and company content for newsletters, press releases, social media marketing, brochures, website, company awards/recognitions and mail ensuring that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Create and oversee digital marketing content including video production
- Manage changes, edits, and updates of Company's corporate website
- Manage and direct with departmental consultants
- Coordinate client requested deliverables; review requests (e.g. RFP’s, RFQ’s, etc.) both critically and qualitatively for requirements; develop proposal structure and content to meet requirements, and take a proactive and strategic role in ensuring that win themes are developed and addressed.
- Utilize proposal management tools including outlines, matrices, and schedules to manage all aspects of proposal development, such as proposal strategy, content, and page count; task assignments and divisions of responsibility; proposal development review meetings; and client pre-proposal conference meetings, and Q&A deadlines.
- Facilitate communication and information distribution with teams including client correspondence and amendments to ensure compliance and accuracy of bid content
- Source and integrate technical content provided by various authors into a cohesive, compelling and well-written narrative aligned with win themes.
- Coordinate and participate in the development of interview presentation materials, rehearsals, formulate talking points, and coach speakers.
- Manager third party consultants in production and formulation of presentation materials.
- Perform competitive analysis and benchmarking to identify opportunities to improve bidding materials.
Business Development Support
- Maintain CRM with accurate and current information to aid in BD and Marketing efforts.
- Research and track client organization trends, funding programs, and project developments (i.e. Institutional Capital Plans/Private & Municipal Projects in Planning).
- Participate in annual business plan development.
- Assist business development with calendar coordination, conference planning, client introductions, various administrative tasks, troubleshooting, deadline management, and general correspondence.
- Assist business development in qualifications submissions for onboarding/potential clients.
- Assist business development in monitoring various project procurement portals.
- Coordinate letters of recommendation, references, and video testimonials from clients.
- Conceptualize, order, and produce 100+ branded client holiday gifts on an annual basis.
- Manage and oversee PR efforts with third-party Public Relations firm.
- Respond to requests for information and media inquiries in a clear and timely fashion.
- Review press releases, draft speeches, coordinate client permissions, and schedule interviews.
- Review opportunities to create and place content in various publications, articles, and editorials; both paid and unpaid. Identify and evaluate advertising opportunities.
- Maintain backlog of Company news for public relations and editorial use.
- Maintain press materials including executive bios, fact sheets, press kits, and related media materials.
- Draft reactive statements, spokesperson briefing documents, key messaging, etc.
- Share the public relations report on a quarterly basis.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders/ departments to confirm project facts, quotes, and commentary.
- Evaluate Brand and competitor media coverage and identify opportunities to improve.
- Implement PR programs, integrated campaigns, and media initiatives that align with the Company’s strategic plans (e.g., multi-family diversification, women in construction, talent acquisition, etc.).
- Track award programs. Nominate Company’s projects, personnel, organization, and culture for recognition.
- Facilitate reputation management for individuals (panels, Q&A, subject matter experts, etc.).
Communications – Internal & External
- Produce an internal company newsletter on a quarterly basis.
- Manage and facilitate internal employee surveys to gauge job satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Create the presentation for the Quarterly Employee Meeting incorporating content from each department.
Minimum Requirements and Skills Required
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role within the AEC industry. Understanding of the construction industry is preferred.
- Proficiency with: Microsoft Office (required), Adobe InDesign (required), Adobe Photoshop (required), Adobe Illustrator.
- Proficiency with: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Proficiency managing minor website edits, additions, and changes.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and have strong organizational skills.
- Is able to prioritize and re-prioritize tasks as needed with strong time-management skills
- Is proactive, looks for problems that could impede progress and takes responsibility for solving them
- Ability to meet deadlines and ensure timeliness of marketing deliverables.
- Ability to work a variable schedule as needed to meet deadlines, including early mornings, evenings, and/or weekends.
- Ability to recognize and resolve any quality issues (functionality, visual quality, typographical errors, etc.).
- Ability to conform to and apply defined visual standards.
Customer Service Manager
Boca Raton, Florida 33487 - United StatesCustomer Service Manager
Senior VP Operations
Miramar, Florida 33025 - United StatesSenior Vice President, Operations
• Responsible for creating and driving the operational strategy for manufacturing,
warehousing, supply chain, quality, service, and facilities management
• Reports directly to the President
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop a medium-term and long-term operational strategy for manufacturing,
warehousing, supply chain, quality, and service functions.
• Work with executive management on facilities strategy and planning and oversee
management of facilities
• Implement operational metrics and KPIs to drive improvements in efficiency,
productivity, and profitability
• Manage supplier relationships and ensure effective supplier performance management
• Analyze internal operations and quickly identify areas for process and system
• Continuously monitor results to ensure operations are performing in line with company
• Develop, implement, and maintain budget for relevant areas
• Evaluate facilities layout to ensure optimum efficiency and compliance with the
company’s strategic goals
• Oversee relevant areas for the company’s ERP implementation project
• Lead employees to inspire maximum performance and dedication
• 5+ years’ experience in an executive leadership position
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Extensive prior experience in manufacturing and warehousing operations
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Master’s degree a plus
• Good working knowledge of ERP systems. Microsoft D365 or Dynamics AX a plus.
• Excellent leadership skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication (English. Spanish a plus)
Sr Financial Analyst/FP&A Manager
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301 - United States
Company is seeking an energetic, self-starting Senior Financial Analyst or FP&A Manager to join our growing Corporate Accounting team in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The ideal candidate will possess:
- strong Excel skills
- demonstrated ability to analyze financial information and problem-solve
- practical knowledge of financial statements and key metrics
- The candidate will primarily be responsible for producing monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc management reporting packages, working on the implementation of new processes and systems across the accounting function, assisting with month-end close, preparing reconciliations, and preparation of schedules
- The candidate will also assist with preparing and analyzing pro-forma historical financial results for newly acquired entities and working with other accounting personnel to ensure consistency in financial reporting.
- The candidate will work with the team to drive continuous improvement initiatives within the accounting and finance team to streamline the team’s reporting processes, deliverables, and timelines as Company continues to grow and evolve.
Chief Information Officer
Tamarac, Florida 33321 - United StatesChief Information Officer
A private equity backed manufacturer is seeking a CIO for the first time in their history. Explosive growth has led to numerous acquisitions and has created the need for a strategic thinker and leader on the technology side.
Someone with customer facing ability and who has been involved in a company that sells technology products would be ideal.• Internal systems
• Technology utilization
• Execute on both internal and external strategies
• Strategic/roadmapping experience
• PE or public co. experience required
• A “board presence”, meaning be able to present boards/PE groups
20 years of total experience with 10 of those as a progressive leader required.
Director of FP&A
Tamarac, Florida 33321 - United StatesDirector of FP&A
A fantastic role within a growing organization. FP&A is currently a blind spot for the company and the new CFO would like to change that. Someone with prior Director experience that can come in and establish a true FP&A function.
A great role with lots of autonomy, input, and growth potential for a $1B company with an incredible culture.
- Strategic thinker
- At least one role as a Director already
- 10-15 yrs total experience, 5+ as a leader
- Private equity preferred
- Manufacturing not as essential, but nice to have
- Someone with pricing analysis, productivity analysis
Tamarac, Florida 33321 - United StatesCorporate Controller
One of MSI's best clients is seeking a Corporate Controller as the business evolves from single entity to a multi-dimensional organization. This role has divisional/regional controllers reporting to it and is responsible for the monthly accounting of a $1B company.
Lots of opportunity to learn and grow.
- Must have one prior role as a Controller
- $500M company revenue experience at least once, at a minimum
- Doesn’t need PE or Public but GAAP accounting a must
- Manufacturing/Distribution very helpful
- In office role, culture very important
COO - Distribution
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30043 - United States
Our company is in search of a hands-on seasoned service and operations professional to fill the position of SVP of Distribution Operations. They will oversee the Company’s Distribution locations and manage the onboarding of future Distribution acquisitions. This newly created role offers a unique opportunity for the right individual to join an innovative and rapidly growing enterprise with a clear strategy and differentiated business model. The company has experienced explosive growth over the last four years and expects to double its size within the next 3-5 years. This role will report directly to the CFO/COO and will work very close with the SVP of Sales & Marketing and other senior executives during this critical next period of the company’s evolution.
The role will provide the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and people systems in place to effectively grow the distribution organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive and collaborative style, guided by the objectives of the company.
As a key member of the senior management team, you will be responsible and accountable for:
• Leading and implementing major strategic distribution operation initiatives
• Recommending and implementing changes and best practices across the distribution companies
• Developing and maintaining relationships with key sales and operational personnel at our companies and collaborating with all departments and partners.
• Creating operations standards for and driving continuous improvement in cost control, safety and service metrics.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will bring collaborative leadership skills, general management and operating experience, a demonstrated track record of project management, process improvement, and a distinct bias for action. Prior experience in managing a multi-state service organization is required. He/she will be a self-motivated “problem solver” who continually challenges the status quo and finds a better way to get things done. The candidate will have to immerse himself/herself into the culture of the organization and determine how to evolve the company’s operating systems and practices while maintaining the principles that have unpinned its growth and success.
Job Category: Salary Exempt
Reports To: CFO / COO
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, additional hours as needed.
Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Will require travel to all Distribution Sites
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
• Lead a customer-centric service organization with focus on process improvements
• Revenue and EBITDA achievement consistent with the budget and strategic plan
• Lead process improvement and capital investments to meet and fully leverage growth opportunities.
• Effectively onboard new Distributors, assessing processes to improve efficiency in all aspects of distribution operations to leverage growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinates Multi-State Distribution operations.
• Establish a strong working relationship with the CEO, CFO, SVP of Sales and Marketing, and other senior managers.
• Develop an annual operating plan, financial budget and KPI’s that supports the strategic plan.
• Manage onboarding for key distributor acquisitions to expand capacities and geographic reach.
• Identifying and implementing best practices throughout all distribution locations. Leverage service operations activities and functions across all distribution sites.
• Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to support the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
• Maintains a shared accountability for profit margin with strong financial acumen to deliver on gross margin, cost and working capital targets.
• Responsible for managing the Service Department to an approved financial plan which includes operating expenses, accounts receivable/collections, manpower, capital, and inventory.
• Responsible for implementing plans, programs, and processes designed to meet or exceed corporate goals and objectives as well as maximizing market potential in all business segments to include new service sales, revenue, and profitability.
• Develop ideas for operational changes to enhance cost effective customer service delivery and/or maximize installation timeliness and quality.
• Provide active oversight of the companies’ process workflows, including integration with applicable systems.
• Responsible for effective and timely customer communications, building solid customers relationships from initial contact through order acquisition, delivery and installation, and service.
• Working with each site GM to direct the sharing and deployment of Best Business Practices / Continuous Improvement with all Distribution sites in these critical areas:
o Ensure the Service, Install & Remodel work orders are handled accurately, on-time, billed, within budget and within the scope of work.
o Strategic planning of resources and tools to forecast manpower and schedules to adequately handle installation and sales volume based on historical data and trends.
o Develops effective training programs to develop the local service staff into a cohesive and effective team trained and motivated to grow the business
o Maintaining Vehicles and Fleet Management & GPS programs
o Managing Inventory
o Evaluate centralized dispatching as acquisitions occur
• Champion continuous improvement efforts and work with supporting functions to implement change.
• Participate in root cause and corrective actions team
• Achieve the expected level of quality service by ensuring adherence to company processes and proposing improvements to procedures based on observations of existing processes.
STAFFING & EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT
• Responsible for collaborating with HR on the execution of the overall Talent strategy.
• Develop the coaching and leadership capabilities of key team leaders throughout the organization
• Lead, manage and develop employees by establishing direction and gaining commitment.
• Be an effective model of the behaviors that support the company’s culture.
• Create a work environment that ensures the safety and health of employees;
• Ensures compliance with all environmental and safety requirements.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree required; Master's degree preferred
• Leadership position within a multi-state service organization of $100 - $250 mil in revenue – required.
• 10+ years in a business leadership role required.
• 5+ years of high-level service/operations experience leading a workforce of 50+ employees combined with a tenured track record of progressive leadership responsibilities.
Miramar, Florida 33025 - United StatesMarketing Coordinator
One of our most successful S Fl based clients is looking for a new Marketing Coordinator. They are a software and financial services company that has been in business for nearly 30 years.
This is in an In Office role mostly.
We're seeking a Marketing Coordinator to take ownership of many creative functions within the company.
- Full knowledge of adobe suite
- Prepare HTML email marketing campaigns
- Prefer experience with Pardot
- Creating Content
- Manage social channels
- Marketing for lead generation
- General company postings and announcements
- Prefer at least 2 years of experience in a professional setting with similar responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
AP / Accountant
Jupiter, Florida 33458 - United StatesAP / Accountant
Raleigh, North Carolina 27608 - United StatesCTO
Executive leadership role to manage the technology function for our software company
• Strong hands-on software engineering experience with proven track record developing:
o large scale software solutions, preferably in the financial services industry or other regulated industries
o web-based software products for consumers and commercial users
o mission-critical applications for on-prem and cloud-based infrastructure
o software based solutions on-budget and on-time
• Board and/or C-suite interaction experience
• Strong knowledge of corporate IT infrastructure and InfoSec management
• Contract/vendor management expertise
• Effectively interface with customers, operations and support teams
• Ability to manage cross-functional and multi-site development teams
• Experience managing offshore developers preferred
• Serve as principal architect and visionary responsible for engineering software that is delivered to regulated industries, all while focused on accuracy, user experience and delivering within promised budget and timeframe
• Lead corporate IT
• Responsible for the technology vision of the organization
• Responsible for all software development of company products
• Ensure that development is aligned with the company’s mission and business goals
• Lead the software development to deliver value to both customers and the business
• Act as an innovative thought leader by spotting trends, setting direction, and leveraging external best practices and insights to drive innovation
• Project Management of all software development and IT initiatives
• Vendor Management of technology related vendor partners
• Responsible for Business Standards, Controls & Measures. Especially related to SOC compliance
• Meet or exceed agreed upon internal budgets. Must understand business financials and strategy, especially sales, profitability and cash flow implications of key decisions
• Member of Executive leadership team, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer
Pompano Beach, Florida 33069 - United States
This position will report to the Accounting Manager and responsibilities will include the following.
- Invoicing for all EDI customers
- Receive inventory related to FOB customers
- Invoicing for FOB customers
- Invoicing for Consignment customers
- Provide invoices for Domestic and Drop Ship Customers
- Analyze, reconcile and provide resolution discrepancies with invoice processing
- Assist Accounting Manager to evaluate, document and develop more streamlined invoicing procedures
- Maintain full scope of assigned AR Customers Aging balances – report, reconcile, research unapplied payments, follow up with outstanding invoices or discrepancies
- Process Credit Memo’s
- Manage Chargeback resolutions for assigned AR Customers
- Assist Accounting Manager with special AR ad-hoc reports, analysis or projects
- Reconcile Bank Statements
- Meet deadlines for Month End Close
- Provide support for Audit Requests
- Provide support for Executive Management and other departments as necessary
- Other general accounting functions
Staff Accountant (Hybrid)
Boca Raton, Florida 33431 - United StatesJUNIOR ACCOUNTANT:
We are looking for an organized and independent self-starter who is comfortable taking on significant responsibility. Having the willingness and ability to learn complex processes and systems. You will need to possess strong analytical and communication skills, be able to analyze problems, have strong attention to detail, assist in providing solutions, and be able to discuss analysis. The perfect candidate will have a can-do personality. This role could be a great match if you have an aptitude for Excel, you maintain a positive attitude, and you are open to a junior level accounting position.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Perform day to day bookkeeping in QuickBooks for multiple entities and an individual
• Perform Clerical and administrative tasks such as filing, and document management
• Support role in compliance with external accountants, bankers, brokers, and other professionals.
• You will be responsible for entering data, reviewing financial statements, and creating and manipulating Excel spreadsheets
• You will investigate and correct account discrepancies
• Prepare journal entries monthly
• Reconcile and balance general ledger
• You will assist with full cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
• You will be expected to carry out other duties and participate in special projects as assigned
• You will assist firm’s principal in variety of office and personal tasks.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent field of study.
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience
• Advanced Excel Skills
• Organized and independent; self-starter who’s comfortable taking on responsibilities
• Willing and ability to learn complex processes and systems
• Efficient in QuickBooks and strong bookkeeping skills
Boca Raton, Florida 33487 - United StatesEstimator
Experienced estimator sought to price/sell premium grade architectural woodwork projects
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Quantity takeoffs and pricing from architectural drawings
2. Submit RFIs for clarification
3. Collaborate with vendors and shop to determine costs
4. Lead a team of Sales, Project Management, Engineering and Production to create a cohesive plan to produce complex projects from your estimate in handoff
5. Develop and maintain vendor relationships while maintain database of vendor pricing
6. Compute cost estimates for materials, subcontracted work, production and install in proprietary custom program.
7. Correspondence and submittal of bids as well as follow-up
8. Bid reviews as required.
10. work closely with project management, purchasing, and production to make sure scope of work being produced is what was sold.
11. May perform other tasks as required or directed
1. Experience with estimating Architectural Millwork required.
2. Read and understand architectural drawings- be able to perform material and labor takeoffs and pricing
3. Competitive personality- someone who wants to compete and win!
4. Computer literate- takeoffs and pricing are done in a custom software package Microsoft office literate especially in Excel with working knowledge of CAD preferred.
5. Hands on experience in architectural woodwork fabrication is a plus.
1. Excellent blueprint reading skills specifically architectural & interiors.
2. Experience in CSI Division 6 Architectural Woodwork
3. Practical knowledge of cabinetry and joinery
4. Creative thinking to value engineer projects in the pricing stage
5. solid math skills
6. Proficient in English
7. Self-driven organizational and time management skills
Salaried position which does require overtime as necessary.
Benefits include- vacation, holidays, medical/dental/Vision coverage, disability, Life Ins and 401k.
Salary based on experience.
National Sales Manager - wholesale (in office)
Pompano Beach, Florida 33069 - United States
The National Sales Manager will report directly to the VP of Sales and will be responsible managing assigned accounts. Employee will act as sales manager of assigned accounts and is also expected to explore possible new accounts and white space in the retail market. Establish professional and productive relationships with buying teams. Help develop and improve current processes. Work in close coordination with Sales, Design/ Product Development, Marketing, Sourcing, Logistics, and Demand Planning team to ensure that Company is providing customers with the appropriate product to ensure execution of a successful sales plan each year. Must be willing to travel to customer meetings and tradeshows across the country.
Managing customer accounts, planning inventory, reviewing financials, and planning sourcing.
National Sales Manager - Special Markets (remote)
Pompano Beach, Florida 33069 - United States
National Sales Manager (Special Markets, Corporate, Promotional Products) – remote possible
The National Sales Manager (Special Markets) is responsible for leading the company’s Special Markets and will report to the VP of Sales. Working in close coordination with Sales, Design/ Product Development, Marketing, Sourcing, Logistics, and Demand Planning team to ensure that Company is providing Special Markets Marketplace with the appropriate product to ensure execution of a successful sales plan for the channel each year. Must be willing to travel to customer meetings and tradeshows across the country.
Grow Existing Wenger Special Markets Business. Sales/Inventory/P&L Planning: Responsible for the creation of a Special Markets Sales Plan each year which will include Account, Inventory, Financial, and Sourcing Plan. Employee will act as manager of the Special Markets Program and all its affiliate duties. Employee will be solely responsible for profitability of Special Markets business. Employee will also be responsible for the management of any independent reps or in house employees associated with the Special Markets Business.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309 - United States
Director, IT Operations
The Director of IT Operations is a key IT leadership role and will be responsible for the strategic planning, direction, leadership, and management of contracted support services. This role will require management and technical expertise to ensure availability of IT services to the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create vision, strategy, and roadmap to build technologies and services needed to support current operations and future growth
- Evaluate and recommend & shop technology solutions, architecture & tools
- Collaborate with project, applications/ software development, enterprise security and business teams to ensure that changes are implemented without adverse impact on the company's operations
- Manage & improve performance of information systems & delivery
- Manage contracted MSP Services, including hiring, performance management, development planning.
- Establish goals, conduct training, perform annual reviews, conduct team meetings and generally provide the needed guidance and support to the infrastructure team
- Participate in the planning and development of annual operational and capital expenditure budgets
- Negotiate and oversee vendor contracts for licensing, maintenance, implementation, operations, and ongoing support to ensure service levels are met in cost-effective ways
What you bring to the Team:
- A minimum of 10+ years of IT experience with strong focus on Networking and systems administration
- A minimum of 5+ years hands-on experience managing IT operations for a mid-large Construction industry organization
- Must possess excellent understanding of computer systems, cloud technologies, cybersecurity standards & tools, network & telecom administration, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Azure/Office365
- Strong SharePoint skills
- Proficient and hands-on experience with Cisco Meraki network appliances
- Proficient and possess hands-on experience Endpoint Protection
- Hands-on experience in network and system administration
- Must be customer relationship focused, process driven, metric focused, results oriented, organized & self-directed
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong leadership, management, communication, and presentation skill
Boca Raton, Florida 33487 - United StatesDrafting Person
Experienced in AutoCAD drafting, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Ability to read and understand architectural drawings and able to convert into workable shop drawings. Items such as cabinets, reception desks, conference tables & wall paneling to name a few.
Experience with a wide range of building materials related to our industry.
Consult with other drafters, project managers and shop personnel.
Design & engineering skills are a plus.
Boca Raton, Florida 33487 - United StatesManufacturing plant looking for a receiver / material manager.
- Receiving materials at loading dock and entering into ERP system, moving materials to designated inventory location.
- Pulling materials off shelf for production and general production assistance.
Ability to lift 10-30lb boxes.
Fork lift experience.
Computer skills: Microsoft Office, internet search, ERP data entry
Bonus skills : Bi lingual (English / Spanish)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309 - United States
Join one of the top producing Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Firms. If you are a talented, fun, people-person with real estate experience in project or office management, we are interested in hearing from you.
Our ideal candidate will have a professional attitude, real skills, talent, experience and ability to take initiative. Must be an organized, hard worker, with a good sense of graphic design and strong office computer skills. Social media experience is a big plus.
- Marketing and Graphics: assist with the implementation of short and long term marketing projects and strategies. Implement marketing plans for individuals, design flyers and brochures, submit ads and track advertising efforts and expenditures. Manage and maintain online marketing including social media accounts and blogging.
- General office support includes: database management, preparation of mailings, coordinate paperwork processing and tracking of transactions. and general office tasks.
- Ability to organize and manage work. Implement systems and work flow for projects and transactions.
- Strong management skills, initiative, work ethic and need for excellence.
- High comfort level with computers and Microsoft Office software.
- Professional attitude, good communicator, desire to learn/grow
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33308 - United States
Senior Systems Engineer
Rapidly growing Financial Firm located in Fort Lauderdale, seeks candidates with experience supporting an enterprise-size environment and could be considered a jack of all trades on the IT infrastructure support side. You will be supporting end-users at multiple locations and remote workers. This position will be responsible for performing technical support duties relating to the company’s computer, network, telephone, and office systems. Requires proficiency with a wide variety of hardware and software. The ideal candidate for this position will serve as Help Desk support specialist providing hardware and software support for Microsoft-based Servers, Office 365 email solution, a local and wide area network, Windows-based PCs, VOIP phone systems, and office equipment. Will also Initiate follow-up with appropriate person(s) and provide accurate and efficient service to end-users.
- Administer network functions on the local and wide area network
- Provide operational and technical support for end-users
- Configure and troubleshoot computer networks
- Generate proper documentation for next each occurrence of said each problem using a Call Log
- Install, upgrade, and configure network file and print serving and security on the file servers
- Provide phone system support including administration, security, moves, changes etc.
- Analyze and resolve problems
- Research new features, test, and implement if appropriate with necessary approvals
- Seek assistance/guidance from Supervisor when needed.
- Back up old data and purge/reorganize system files per schedule or as required.
- Monitor and report inventory on all computer forms and supplies to the supervisor.
- Assist with computer and telephone cabling and configuration as required.
- Develop and maintain documentation for systems and procedures as necessary.
- Administer security on host system Servers, PCs, network, telephone, and office equipment.
- Record logs and report distribution procedures and all other pertinent documentation.
- Maintain training and reference material library.
- Apply software updates/fixes to various systems, as required.
- Perform minor programming modifications and database queries, as requested.
- Assist with end-user training and instruction on all systems equipment.
- Serve as a team member on the various company, department, and user projects.
- May be required to work off-hours and on weekends for projects and/or support.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as may be necessary.
- Experience level: Minimum 5 years of IT Technical Support Experience
- Education: High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Candidates with Industry related certifications will be given preference
- Desktop Support
- Windows Operating System
- Health/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, Short/Long term Disability, Paid time off, 401k
The duties and responsibilities described in the above job description are not a comprehensive list. Additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or the scope of the position may change as necessitated by company demands and/or industry standards.
Full Stack .NET Developer
Pompano Beach, Florida 33062 - United States
Designs, develops, and supports software applications and systems. Implements new features while ensuring long term stability of our system and quality of the code. Functions at an advanced level in multiple programming languages, platforms, and frameworks. Participates in developing recommendations for complex projects of diverse scope. Participates in basic project management functions. Provides technical direction and guidance to consultants, clients, and other team members.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences/Information Systems/related major or at least 4 years of experience in Information Technology in a technical role
- 4-7 years’ experience in Information Systems development, implementation, and support
- 4-7 years related experience in web development, implementation, and support
Essential Job Duties:
- Designs, develops, and maintains application systems. Encodes, tests, debugs, installs, and maintains supported application.
- Migrate Legacy applications to .NET
- Ensures all codes developed and deployed are bug free and meet the functional specification of the client.
- Ensures departmental procedures are followed and that all work is documented per IT standards.
- Knowledge and advanced skills in .Net frameworks, ASP.Net, ASP.Net Core, Razor, C#, MVC, Visual Studio.
- Strong in MSSQL, T-SQL and optimizing database transactions, SSRS, SSIS.
- Working knowledge of networking technologies, including security and encryption on the Internet, and basic networking concepts
- Working knowledge of Front-End and Back-End development, Unit Test.
- Strong knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns, Solid & DRY principals.
- Plus, skills: DevOps, VB6, VB.Net, Git, Github, Power BI, Crystal Reports, OAuth.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrates attention to detail and quality
- Strong with full software development life cycle (Full Knowledge)
- Proficient technical documentation skills.
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442 - United StatesPurchasing Director
Manage all aspects of purchasing to efficiently and cost-effectively support organizational operations. Work to expand global supplier network through global purchasing organization, manage and summarize RFQ process to identify best supplier based on quality, cost and capability. Direct purchasing functions including providing materials in support of the manufacturing schedule, select, evaluate, and review supplier performance to continually improve value added and cost reduction.
Reports to: VP of Supply Chain / Company President
• Responsibilities and Duties
• Identify and source new suppliers and vendors
• Manage vendor and supplier selection process based on price, quality, support, capacity and reliability
• Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key suppliers and vendors
• Establish and update an approved vendor/supplier database
• Develop, negotiate and administer purchasing agreements and contracts with suppliers in support of organizational requirements
• Evaluate contracts to ensure compliance with legal requirements and organizational policies
• Monitor supplier and vendor compliance with contractual agreements
• Measure and manage the vendor and supplier cost, quality and delivery performance
• Oversee supplier compliance with internal quality standards and external regulations
• Troubleshoot cost, quality and delivery concerns
• Manage risk relating to quality, cost, delivery and supply of purchases
• Introduce performance improvement measures for suppliers and vendors
• Work with relevant departments to manage inventory requirements
• Facilitate timely placement of purchase orders
• Review purchase orders for proper authorization and compliance with organizational policy and procedures
• Develop and manage purchasing budgets and forecasts
• Monitor and reduce purchase variances to meet profit objectives
• Produce regular reports on purchase commitments, costs and delivery performance
• Oversee the operations and daily activities of the purchasing department
• Performance manage, develop and motivate purchasing staff
• Direct continuous improvement of purchasing processes in line with changing organizational needs and market conditions
• Support advanced purchasing for new projects, summarize and deliver supplier recommendations to company leadership
• Direct purchasing functions including providing materials in support of the manufacturing schedule, select, evaluate, and review supplier performance to continually improve value added and cost reduction
• Maintain the integrity purchase planning functions in a timely and accurate manner
• Coordinate material requirements with production control and the supplier
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
• 10+ years of experience in a manufacturing setting
• CPM certificate
• Steel Purchasing
• Asia Sourcing
HR Assistant (in office)
Opa-Locka, Florida 33054 - United StatesHuman Resources Assistant
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible to support the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of the human resource management activities of the organization to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies and regulatory compliance.
1. Coordinate with Benefits Administrators to select the appropriate benefits for the Company, with the guidance and approval of the HR Director
2. Review, allocate and classify monthly bills from benefit providers and reconcile against employee payroll deductions
3. Process any changes regarding benefit plans by sending to our Benefit Administrators and ensuring they are captured in our HRIS system and the provider’s next invoice.
4. Coordinate the Open Enrollment process, ensuring meetings are booked with employees and the different providers to discuss changes in the benefit plans.
5. Ensure all employees select their benefits before due date in order to send to Benefit Administrators for processing.
6. Audit invoices after open enrollment to ensure all changes were captured and members have the correct plans that they selected.
7. Coordinate Annual Employee Health Fair.
8. Refer employees with any benefit claim issues or concerns to our Benefit Administrators
1. Obtain timesheets and process weekly payroll.
2. Process any changes in compensation.
3. Prepare annual compensation statements to be distributed.
4. Ensure labor hours are being approved by Superintendents and / or project managers.
5. Prepare and submit weekly, quarterly and annual tax forms to appropriate agencies (weekly payroll taxes, 941, 940, W-2s, etc.)
1. Track HR spending and budgets.
2. Administration of invoices in PVault.
Recruiting and onboarding
1. Process and review employment applications in order to evaluate the qualifications of applicants.
2. Electronically file candidates in our HRIS system.
3. Open positions in our HRIS system, linked-in and indeed and publish on our website (through our Marketing Department).
4. Plan and conduct new employee orientation and obtain all necessary paperwork.
5. Record new hires in payroll system/databases.
6. Coordinate with Information Technology the technology requirements of new hires
7. Process E-Verify
8. Conduct Background and Reference Checks
9. Ensure Drug Screenings are passed.
1. Maintain the human resource information systems including W-4, I-9, direct deposit, emergency contacts and other information.
2. Timely challenge all unemployment claims when applicable.
3. Ensure all training is included in our HRIS system.
4. Ensure ACA profiles are set up correctly. Process 1095s and 1094 by deadline.
5. Process certified payroll reports for projects that require.
1. Plan periodic employee functions during the year (birthdays, gatherings, employee recognitions, social events, etc.)
2. Assist with the implementation of company safety and health programs.
3. Track and post OSHA-required data and file any necessary reports.
4. Coordinate employee safety, welfare and wellness.
5. Publish weekly announcements newsletter.
1. Coordinate logistics for all training programs.
2. Administer and approve invoices for all training providers
3. Ensure compliance for all Operations personnel with OSHA training
4. Ensure all employees receive certification on Employee Manual Training and Operations Manual Training.
5. Ensure all new hires are trained on policies and procedures, Sage (if applicable), Procore (if applicable), IT training, etc.
6. Ensure all new hires have a mentor and check in every month to document the training and progress that the mentor has provided to employee.
1. Coordinate Exit Interviews, when applicable.
2. Send terminations alert to IT to cancel all access to systems and e-mail with instructions to forward e-mails to Supervisor or replacement.
3. Send termination alerts to our Benefit Administrator’s for them to cancel all benefit plans effective last day of the month the person is employed. Request COBRA package is sent to the person’s home.
1. BA/BS Degree in Human Resources, Business or Organizational Development.
2. 1 to 2 years of related experience preferred.
3. Proficient computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
4. Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication including listening and being able to communicate effectively without preparation.
5. Strong presentation skills.
6. Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
7. General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
1. Excellent organizational skills.
2. Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
3. Ability to effectively use the HRIS system
4. Time management skills and project management.
5. Detail oriented.
Project Accountant (in office)
Opa-Locka, Florida 33054 - United States
Project Accountants play a key role in tracking and reporting on the project’s financial performance.
1. Ensure all invoices are uploaded to paperless system and are properly coded and routed to the appropriate approvers.
2. Charge expenses to accounts, jobs and cost codes by analyzing invoice/expense reports.
3. Ensure vendors are paid in a timely manner.
4. Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
5. Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
6. Monitor vendor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
7. Responsible for supporting a positive, professional, team-oriented work environment.
8. Provides customer service and support to internal customers and vendors with respect to various accounts payable and related accounting inquiries, expense reports, etc.
9. Respond to inquiries from Senior Management team and Project Management.
1. Process and code invoices and subcontractor pay applications in paperless environment and route to appropriate personnel for approval.
2. Upload approved transactions to accounting software.
3. Work with project managers to ensure invoices are approved on a timely basis and all open transactions are processed within the appropriate accounting period.
4. Code and match invoices to subcontracts and purchase orders.
5. Maintain daily check log.
6. Pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and preparing checks.
7. Initiate and follow up on outstanding vendor compliance issues to ensure they are completed timely.
8. Prepare weekly check runs and subcontractor payment packages.
9. Communicate with project managers to verify vendors are properly paid when owner payments are received.
10. Send payment packages and communicate with subcontractors to acquire necessary documents for processing of payments (i.e. insurance requirements, waivers, billing procedures, etc.).
11. Verify that releases or lien and other documents are in compliance with contract terms before releasing subcontractor payments.
12. Track all notices to owners (NTOs) and ensure proper releases of lien are obtained upon payment.
13. Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
14. Reconcile credit card statements.
15. Correspond with subcontractors and vendors and respond to inquiries.
16. Gather backup and enter the monthly owner requisitions, manage the Accounts Receivable.
17. Process subcontractor change orders and monthly budget updates.
18. Work closely with Project Managers and Project Executives on all facets of project accounting.
19. Reconcile cost plus projects owner payment requisitions against ledger and make any necessary accruals before month-end closing.
20. Assist in the preparation of monthly journal entries.
21. Assist with month end closing.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
2. Ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
4. Good communication skills, both written and oral.
5. Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
6. Familiarity with an automated Accounts Payable system.
7. Sage 100 software knowledge preferred.
8. Knowledge of paperless environment software a plus (pVault).
9. Knowledge of Notice to Owner, Certificates of Insurance, and Lien Release procedures required.
10. Knowledge of AIA format billing procedures.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316 - United StatesChief Financial Officer
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) provides sound financial analysis and reporting on the financial stability and trends of
The Company. The CFO collaborates with all business leaders to ensure they are monitoring monthly results and provides strategies/advice. The CFO builds a compelling picture of the future and how it will impact the organization, customers, and employees, as well as oversees the accounting department to make sure all covenants, regulations and KPI’s are being met.
Implements financial policy and sound fiscal management procedures to ensure compliance to all regulatory and industry standards
Maintains strong relationships with bonding, banking, insurance, and vendors and open communication and meetings are set with financial partners
Ensures all financial reporting and analysis is conducted on a timely basis
Manages the Company’s Accounting practices: cash management, general ledger, accounts receives/payables, and payroll
Manages systems to provide weekly labor (hourly self-perform) reports
Manages the Companies equipment fleet
Maintains compliance with accounting regulations, partners with insurance brokers, documents, and submits regulatory reports as required
Ensures all state/business licenses are current and active
Tracks status of Contractors licenses
Ensures 100% compliance with taxes, payroll, and bonding/banking covenants. Oversees accounting audit for compliance.
Leads the annual budget process, working with owners and leaders from each division
Coordinates with all external auditors and ensures timely audits
Shared responsibility for Risk/Legal with Vice President
Leads the Finance/Accounting team to ensure performance management/development planning occurs on a timely basis, the department is adequately staffed and meets needs of business requirements
Supports and fosters long-term training and development and succession planning of key roles
Follows and shares trends in the industry that may influence current and future business
Brings new ideas/concerns to the team, benchmarks outside the organization with competitors and other industries
Conducts P&L review within established timelines
Ensures quarterly inventory audit is accurate and completed with established timelines
Ensures fixed assets are accurately accounted
Prepares monthly consolidated financial statements
Review monthly and approve balance sheet reconciliations and complete book within established timelines
Plans, directs, monitors, organizes, and controls the monetary resources of the organization.
Monitors and ensures operating Cash Flow is sufficient to support operations and monitors overtime to ensure costs are within guidelines
Ensures AR Aging & Payables are within industry-level standard and advises owners of past-due accounts
Negotiates vendor pricing and discounts for best industry pricing and ensures discounts are taken on invoices appropriately
Handles the accuracy of the bonds for the company and makes sure they are up to date monthly
Analyze monthly financial statements for joint venture, power panel project and ensure billing is 100% accurate
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
MBA and/or CPA Preferred
BA/BS in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance Required
5 years in construction accounting/financial management preferred
7 years of proven CFO experience leading a team of 10 or more
Public accounting experience is preferred
Experience using MS Dynamics a plus
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Cultural fit to the organization
Proven ability to analyze data to help make important decisions for the company, i.e., breakdown of jobs by market segment, roofing system type showing gross margin, profitability etc.
Proficient knowledge of accounting software and advanced ability to identify troubleshoot accounting errors
Strong work ethic and high level of self-motivation
Proficiency with CRM tools
Excellent analytical, oral, and written communication skills
Ability to work independently while contributing to a team environment
Must pass a background investigation and Credit check
Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
Working Conditions | Environment | Special Requirements
Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, State and Federal regulations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing upon reasonable suspicion or any other regulatory requirement.
Must be able to work in a dog friendly environment
General Commitment for All Employees
Commitment to Company values and complies with Company norms, policies, directives, and procedures.
Follows all safety procedures and protocols.
Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
Satisfies work schedule requirements.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required to be performed by the employee. Performs all other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Regional Accounting Manager
Sunrise , Florida 33351 - United States
Assist controller in establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies, procedures, and internal control for the Southeast Region of US. Responsible for all aspects of accounting for two units totaling $50-$100 million in revenue. Tremendous opportunity for upward mobility within a rapidly growing company.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Maintain fixed asset schedules.
- Supervise accounting functions.
- Balance Intercompany billings and invoices with regional and corporate.
- Oversee payroll and prepare quarterly and year end payroll tax filings.
- File tangible personal property tax and unclaimed property returns.
- Attend monthly ECAC meetings and record any project adjustments that are needed processing changes before month end. Ensure monthly forecast is being met and assist with forecast as needed.
- Prepare and record all necessary month end closing entries.
- Determine necessary Bad Debt Reserve and report monthly.
- Review indirect and SGA accounts for unusual/excessive activity and report monthly.
- Ensure physical inventory count is entered into accounting system.
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Provide OUP’s with financial and operational reporting at their request.
- Assist Regional and Corporate offices with internal and/or IRS procedure, and accounting audits.
- Assist in completion of special projects
Knowledge, Skills & Experience (Essential):
- B.S. or B.A. in accounting
- 5+ years of progressive experience in construction industry accounting
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, knowledge of manual and automated accounting systems
- Sound verbal, written, interpersonal and listening skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Highly organized
- Advanced computer spreadsheet and word processing skills
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401 - United States
- reports to the Accounting Managers.
- experience with either public or full financials.
- daily interaction with the external accounting firms.
Assistant Controller/Accounting Manager
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401 - United States
Assistant Controller/Accounting Manager
- Will work alongside an other Accounting Manager
- AP and Senior Accountant will report to this position as well as external accounting team & auditors
- CPA and big four or financial services
- SEC reporting experience
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33306 - United States
- Job Responsibilities
- Must be able to analyze excel data with hundreds of thousands of lines
- Inventory, Static Pool, Sales & Marketing Analysis
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Analyze financial data and provide forecasting support
- Study business and economic trends
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Must be able to analyze excel data with hundreds of thousands of lines
- Accounting Role (Small Role/Backup Role)
- Responsible for all entries of a company
- Update Monthly Schedules on Balance Sheet Accounts
- Generate and Review Financials
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, or other related fields
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- MAS500 a Plus
- Job Responsibilities
Software Development Manager - Onsite
Boca Raton, Florida 33487 - United States
Do you want to have a great time at work?
Company is a global leader in the Real Estate Software Industry working with Real Estate Brokerages across the world including the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, South America and Middle East. Our state-of-the-art office is located in Boca Raton, Fl. with a full kitchen, game room, Peloton, yoga studio, lounge area, and more.
We are a fast growing company seeking to provide the best possible atmosphere for engineers to reach their fullest potential. Are you a self-starter? Do you love to code? Do you have dreams with IF statements? You will fit in here!
We are looking for an experienced Engineer to join a fast-growing company for an on-site position. You'll be pushing code daily and responsible for all aspects, from front-end through back-end. You will be involved in areas of design, development and deployment. As part of our team, you will have a meaningful impact on our products.
If you’re a full stack developer with prior leadership experience, or at least the desire and capability to lead, we’re the place for you!
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- 5-7+ years of professional software development experience in Java
- Prior leadership/management experience is ideal
- 5+ years of Spring and Hibernate/JPA experience
- Understanding of VCS and use of git with branching
- Able to problem solve, be a self-starter and hit deadlines
- Capable of quickly and thoroughly killing bugs
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Understanding of the *nix command line
Bonus skills: Maven, KnockoutJS, JSON/Yaml formats, Node, other JS frameworks, AWS, Junit
- Local candidates only. We need you to be in the office. This is NOT a remote position.
- Relocation is not provided
- Interviews will be in-person
Operations Specialist (hybrid)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33308 - United States
- Create on brand job posting templates every quarter
- Answer Glassdoor responses
- Maintain google page
- Update hours/availability for holidays
- Update phone number/address changes
- Ask for reviews from team members to improve rating
- Add postings/photos/updates to page
- Maintain compiled hyperlink on signatures
- Answer comments/tags/dms across Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Create on brand powerpoints/sales documents/templates as needed
Office Phone Line System
- Manage twilio account
- Create and maintain flows for phone tree automation
- Troubleshoot issues on as needed basis
Airtable – Learn the system and provide the below…
- Troubleshoot issues as needed
- Set up automations for back office communications
- Create/maintain database of information
- Set up new users with appropriate access
Job Diva – Applicant Tracking System
- Attend training courses to learn the Jobdiva system
- Time cards
- Reporting/Job recs
- Create automatic reports for team performance
- Adjustments to back end/fixing information
- Set up new users with appropriate access
- Make adjustments to current user access to fix security issues
- Set up new users
- Analyze monthly reports
- Access super user account to see information
- Send/set up automated reports with usage
New Employee Onboarding/Training
- Train all new employees on all systems used
- Create signature with hyperlink
- Create schedules for training
- Coordinate all trainers/trainees to facilitate successful training
- Remove access to all systems
- Coordinate with vendors to adjust seats/keep track of seats for job boards
- Maintain, create, execute, summarize employee/client surveys
- Implement breakout rooms
Database & Document Organization
- Maintain documents and training manuals on processes
Inventory Analyst (in office)
Pompano Beach, Florida 33069 - United States
The Demand Planner is responsible for leading the company’s product inventory planning process from final factory quote through end-of-life. Working in close combination with the Demand Planning team members for both Big Box and Ecommerce retailers, as well as the company’s in-house Ecommerce business, this role is responsible to manage and oversee all aspects of demand planning and inventory forecasting.
- Manage the company’s inventory planning efforts through effective coordination with internal and external sales teams, product development team, operations, and finance teams.
- Through forecasting & inventory projections, lead the inventory analysis process to determine future inventory needs as well as to flag slower moving, end-of-life candidates
- Drive best practice identification of future sales demand (POS data, sell through data, etc.) and assure coordination with Sales to modify forward looking demand.
- Develop and maintain a 12-month rolling demand plan, taking into account safety stock requirements, min/max inventory levels, verified lead times on factory production, transit shipping, factor for supplier performance, support supply ramp planning for new product introductions.
- item master detail, appropriate warehouse destination, appropriate sign offs for approval, purchase order placement (entry) and documentation.
- Monitor for inbound inventory delays (through Asia Sourcing team and inbound freight carriers) and develop contingency plans in conjunction with Sales team where necessary.
- Maintain inventory balance between big box and pick & pack warehouses to minimize order fulfillment delays and online out of stocks.
- Monitor, analyze, and deliver business results, KPI’s, and insights to unveil trends and opportunities.
- Research and identify process improvement opportunities including but not limited to internal work-flow changes.
EDUCATION, FORMAL TRAINING and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, material management or business-related field and/or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience within operational, planning
- Big Box retailer logistics experience very strongly desired
- Pick & Pack logistics experience viewed very positively
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Must be a strong team player that is first in line to get the job done.
- Proven strategic thinking ability. Ability to receive and apply constructive feedback.
- Strong financial acumen.
- High competency level in MS Office applications (particularly MS Excel) and knowledge of purchasing and supply chain systems (such as Wisys), LEAN principles of planning and MRP/ERP systems often required.
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work independently to meet goals and objectives.
- Ability to give, receive, and analyze information, formulate work plans, prepare written materials, and articulate goals and action plans.
- Requires a high level of interactions with multiple areas of the company. Therefore, excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Must be fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a knack for diplomacy.
- Must be highly detail oriented, hands on and able to direct (train) others to following processes development related to product management.
- Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict & make effective decisions under pressure.
- Proven analytical, cost accounting, and financial decision-making skills.
- Ability to effectively lead cross functional teams.
- Basic understanding of P&L and SWOT analyses.
- Exceptional attention-to-detail and follow through to meet assigned deadlines.
- Strong presentation & organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, senior management, & internal staff.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Typical office environment based in Florida.
- Must handle novel and diverse work problems daily.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and vision to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports.
- Occasional high stress work may require dealing with tight deadlines, conflicting priorities, and customer requirements.
Plantation, Florida 33325 - United States
The Senior Accountant is a vital team member who enhances the Company’s mission and core values by delivering quality and timely accounting services to our customers. The Senior Accountant is responsible for the processing business activity through the general ledger to the financial statements. This position accounts for customers who require more complex accrual or GAAP basis financial accounting with complex financial reporting requirements. The Senior Accountant provides guidance to the accounting staff through his/her communication skills, leadership, ethics, professional example, and mentoring.
Describe the key responsibilities of the job. Include the essential functions for which the job is accountable, and denote with an asterisks. Essential
Functions are the core elements of the job which are specific and unique to this position and when removed changes the nature of the job itself.
1.Follow department policies and procedures relating to SSAE 16 compliance and internal controls.
2.Review and interpret financial reporting requirements and accounting regulations.
3.Assist in the set-up of bank accounts, accounting systems, and financial reports for new properties and/or customers.
4.Review and approve all accounts payable and payment disbursements, tenant database changes, tenant ledgers and rent rolls.
5.Prepare, review and assist with annual recovery reconciliations and estimated tenant billings by the end of April.
6.Maintain cash balances in accordance with client requirements and prepare transfer and funding requests.
7.Prepare monthly journal entries.
8.Reconcile general ledger accounts with supporting schedules on a monthly basis.
9.Complete month-end process including financial statements and cash flow statements.
10.Analyze the detail activity in the Balance Sheet Accounts.
11.Analyze the variance activity in the Income Statements.
12.Timely preparation of monthly standard reporting packages for Property Managers and clients.
13.Prepare city, county, state and federal tax returns for business property, or sales tax as required.
14.Assist with annual budgets, prepare audit packages and provide lender reports as required.
15.Additional duties as assigned by the Accounting Manager or other leaders of the Real Estate Management organization.
All employees are accountable for compliance with all laws and regulations when performing their job duties. Each employee is expected to be familiar with the legal and regulatory requirements affecting his or her job responsibilities. It is the affirmative duty of each employee to carry out these responsibilities at all times in a manner that complies with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements. Employees must participate in required training on pertinent compliance laws and regulations as required by the company.
Describe the core competencies of the job. Include the key characteristics or competencies for which are required to achieve success in the job.
1.Independent, self-starter, team player with the ability to build consensus and effective relationships in a cohesive business environment.
2.Provides high degree of professional customer service to both internal and external parties.
3.Excellent communication, inter-personal and excellent telephone skills.
4.Able to work comfortably under pressure, deal with multiple deadlines, effectively handle stressful situations, deal intuitively with situations, and work with minimal direction/supervision.
5.Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
1.Thorough knowledge of accrual and GAAP basis accounting.
2.Excellent computer skills with a high degree of proficiency in Excel, Word, and other accounting softwares.
3.Working experience with Yardi, MRI, Nexus, or Avid is preferred.
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Minimum of 4 years experience as a Staff Accountant performing general ledger and financial reporting functions in a
high growth environment.
2. A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
3. Previous commercial property management accounting experience is preferred.
These demands document the physical requirements of a specific job. Criteria may include: Lifting , Carrying, Push/Pull, Sitting/Standing (In Place); On Feet, Walking, Bending, Turn/Twist; Kneeling; Squatting; Crawling; Climbing; Reaching (Out)/Reaching (Up), Grasping, Wrist Turning; Pinching; Finger Manipulation, Hearing, Talking, Working with a computer for eight hours, Working in close quarters. Communicating over the telephone for eight hours.
Tamarac, Florida 33321 - United States
Manages HR activities. Maintains and enhances the company’s human resources by working with Director of HR on planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. Provides employees with essential access to information regarding policies, procedures and benefits. Drives a culture of inclusiveness and engagement throughout the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide employee relations support for employees and managers. Provide guidance on HR issues and escalate sensitive issues to the HR Director.
• Works with HR Director to conduct and document workplace investigations
• Collaborates with managers to prepare and determine appropriateness of disciplinary actions, below final written warning level. Provides HR expertise and ensures factual basis and appropriate documentation results.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; addressing employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Informs employees of benefits, directs the processing of benefit claims; disseminating and conducting educational benefit programs at time of hire, during open enrollment and as needed.
Staffing & Recruiting:
• Works with Corporate Recruiter to fill open positions and to update info in Applicant Tracking System. Updates Director on status of open reqs.
• Processing HRIS entries: New Hires, Changes & Terminations.
• Works with the HR Director to establish a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Answer general 401(k) questions and process 401(k) Loans
• Coordinates yearly and quarterly enrollments, processes paperwork as needed
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Works hand-in-hand with Department Managers for Employee Performance Reviews, Merit Increases, Job Descriptions, Staffing Management, Succession Planning, and Employee Development.
• Maintains work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions and maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
• Establishing and conducting orientation, onboarding and training programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
• Manages Workers Comp Claims & Records
• Manages Unemployment Claims
• Manages Leaves of Absence
• Compiles and prepares data for statistical reporting
• Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
• Drives a culture of inclusiveness and engagement throughout the organization
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Maintain human resources files to required standards, including personnel files, recruiting files, I-9’s, etc.
• EEO reports yearly
• Assist in projects, such as; HR events, benefits open enrollment, employee communications, company-wide meetings and employee functions.
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
• Coordinates Above & Beyond Recognition program for site
• Submits quarterly newsletter data to marketing
• Documents workflow and work procedures
• Additional duties needed to help drive to our Vision, fulfill our Mission, and abide by our Organization’s Values.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Technical Knowledge – Familiarity with HR processes.
• Planning/Organizing – the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently and completes work in a timely manner. Proven ability to manage multiple projects to a deadline.
• Quality control – the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance. Attentive to detail. Strong organizational skills.
• Adaptability-the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events. Resourceful.
• Communication Skills - The ability to write clearly, succinctly and understandably. The ability to effectively communicate and relate well to all kinds of people. Treats all people with respect, courtesy and consideration; respects differences in the attitudes and perspectives of others; listens observes and strives to gain understanding of others. Well-developed oral and written communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
• Professionalism – demonstrates appropriate businesslike behavior when dealing with coworkers, vendors and customers. Understands and adheres to the values of honesty and integrity.
• Personal Accountability - A measure of the capacity to be answerable for personal actions. Accepts personal responsibility for the consequences of personal actions; avoids placing unnecessary blame on others.
• Teamwork - The ability to work effectively and productively with others. Shares responsibility with team members for successes and failures.
• Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications - Proficient in MS Word, Excel, MS Outlook and Internet Explorer.
• Confidentiality - High degree of professionalism; able to deal with extremely confidential information. Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality in performing all aspects of position
• Dependability-the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
Working Conditions / Education / EXPERIENCE
Working Conditions: Inside office environment.
Physical Demands: Regularly required to stand or sit, and move about the facility.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years HR experience
• HR Certifications preferred (PHR, SHRM-SCP)
• Works well independently and with minimal supervision
Materials and Equipment Used:
• Office Equipment, Database & Query Software, ADP HRIS & Payroll System.
Miramar, Florida 33025 - United States
The Security Engineer will play a critical role in leading implementation and administration of security solutions, information security practices and procedures to ensure systems are secure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain documentation in relation to security policies, processes and procedures.
- Assist in audits and ensure security controls are in place and effective.
- Implement and administration of Vulnerability Management and Patch Management Program.
- Implement, upgrade and monitor security tools deployed throughout the organization.
- Implement and administration of Privilege Management (Azure PIM, PAM solutions)
- Hands on with security and monitoring systems including logging (SIEM), IDS/IPS, EDR, Email Security Gateway and others.
- Serve as the lead for incidents and manage the Incident Response program.
- Research and evaluate security products and capabilities pertinent to securing the infrastructure of the company.
- Administration of the Security awareness program (KnowBe4, Cofense, ProofPoint or etc.)
- Work with members of IT department and third parties to provide Security monitoring and/or management services.
What you bring to the Team:
- A minimum of 7+ years of IT experience, include 4+ years in IT security.
- A bachelor’s degree
- Exposure to Windows, Linux, MacOS and Network Security
- Administration of Vulnerability and Patch Management Tools (InsightVM, Nessus, Qualys, Ivanti and etc.)
- Administration of Endpoint management and SIEM tools (Microsoft Intune, Ivanti, InsightIDR, Splunk, or etc.)
- Knowledge and implementation of hardening benchmarks (i.e., CIS benchmarks) for (Microsoft OS, MacOS, Office365, Azure, Network devices etc.)
- Exposure and knowledge of Cyber Security Frameworks (NIST, CIS Controls, OWASP)
- A demonstrated knowledge and administration of IT Security Tools (Network Monitoring / Security, EDR, Log Management / Analysis, Vulnerability Scanners, Firewalls, etc.) and extensive knowledge of IT Security Concepts
- Experience with Office365 and Microsoft Azure security tools and technologies
- Experience with implementation of CIS Top 20 Controls
- Information Security certification (CISA, CISSP, GSEC, or etc.)
- Experience with ERP security for audit and compliance purposes
Sr Property Accountant
Miramar, Florida 33025 - United States
The Senior Property Accountant is responsible for all the accounting for an assigned set of properties owned by Company, including but not limited to, cash receipts and tenant revenue, reviewing operating expenses, month and year end close process, variance reporting and financial statement preparation, and building strong relationships with our accounting and property management teams.
- Review new leases/renewals/amendments for assigned properties to ensure tenants are billed accurately. Work closely with Lease Administrator to enter correct billing estimates and security deposits.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and post journal entries monthly to account for all necessary transactions for each property.
- Review General Ledger, AP/AR Aging, and Security Deposit reports monthly to identify any reconciling items.
- Monitor cash accounts for all activity and ensure monthly debt payment is paid and recorded timely.
- Generate financial statements for each property and work with Property Management team on variance explanations and/or possible reclassifications if needed.
- Work with Capital teams to understand costs associated with capital spending for upcoming cash needs.
- Prepare budgets and work closely with Property Management team for operating expenses and capital expenditures.
- Prepare annual and periodic CAM Reconciliations for tenants.
- Generate and submit lender reporting packages quarterly and at year end.
- Assist controllers in preparing schedules needed for year end financial audit.
- Work with Capital team on tracking capital spending in Job Cost.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft applications required.
- Experience with Yardi preferred.
- Must have strong property accounting knowledge and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and results-oriented with a desire to constantly learn.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to effectively interface with all departments of the company in a highly professional manner.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Competitive salary and best in class health benefits.
- Unique opportunity to join a fast growing company in an exciting industry.
Learn how to ace an interview, format a resume,
or handle a difficult scenario on the job.
I am pleased and grateful to announce that I have accepted a job offer as an HR and Benefits Administrator.
I wanted to thank MSI Recruiting for being so helpful along the process, and especially Delaney Edwards. I am thrilled to be a part of the team, and working alongside talented individuals.
Thank you so much! Stefani was absolutely amazing to work with, She went above and beyond to make sure I was happy, and I truly appreciate it. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for staffing needs and anyone looking for a great opportunity to join an awesome team!
I had nothing but a rewarding and incredible experience working with Danielle, and with her expertise, perseverance and coaching I was able to hone my interviewing skills to perfection and land the position I have been looking forward to the most.
It's people like Danielle who really make companies like yours shine, her communication skills are top notch. She didn’t leave any suspense and she put her all in to get me hired, and didn’t disappoint.
I am sure you know what a wonderful employee she is and how far above and beyond she goes to help, but I definitely wanted to share my experience with you.
Thank you MSI Recruiting and especially Danielle for helping to make this happen, my family and I are extremely grateful.
Spare Parts Account Assistant, ALMACO Group
I worked with Christina and Kellen. Their professional and friendly demeanor made the process as pleasant as possible.
They helped me out not with the initial contact, and they were with me every step of the way, constantly following up and offering KNOWLEDGEABLE suggestions on how to improve.
It truly felt as though they were a part of my team. I highly recommend this firm.
I want to thank Stefani for all she did for me earlier this year in guiding me and helping place me at my current job. Working at MSI's client's company these past nine months has allowed me to step up to the plate and learn so much; it has truly been life-changing. I am enjoying working for a company that genuinely cares for their employees and love working with a group of fun and pleasant people. I have found my little niche here and fit right in.
I had the most positive experience working with Alan! In a matter of days he presented my data to my future employer, and got me an assignment where I could demonstrate my best qualities and get the best compensation available. Alan is a good listener who has excellent communication skills. He has the ability to frankly communicate with candidates without being authoritative. I definitely would recommend Alan to the both, candidates and employers.
Accounts Receivable Clerk
I was contacted by Kellen in 2012 for a job opportunity. He called me with a job offer that matched my resume, and placed me in my current job, which turned into a career. I have been at that same job for 6 years now all thanks to Kellen and his knowledge in job placement. He is easy to work with and always keeps you up to date with every step. He also polishes you so that you are ready to meet your future career.
Customer Account Manager